Weekly Menu

The weather is awesome.  Breezy, temperatures just right.  The breeze sounds wonderful in the leaves.  Every year that sound takes me by surprise the first time I hear it it rustle through.  It's sounds like moving water to me.  The sky is the most incredible blue, different from the blue in October, but just as intense.  Sigh.  All I want to do is sit outdoors and daydream, soak up the sun...and sneeze. Lol.  There is a fly in my lovely ointment.

I sat on the back deck Friday morning sipping my first coffee.  I took a photo of the lilies, pansies, daffodils and snapdragons in the pots with their lovely colors and sent it to Amie.  She bewailed the 12 inches of snow they are due to receive today.  Poor baby.  She needs Spring to hurry along.

We have a full week ahead of us.  I'll clean and prep my shopping lists today and tomorrow.  Tuesday is errands day.  I mean to buy petunias that day for the pots, as the pansies are fading very quickly now.  Wednesday we have eye appointments, Thursday we shop for groceries and Friday we must get ourselves ready for Shabat.  Our two youngest are coming down to do car repairs for Miss Katie.  Big news is they are each bringing a guest.  We're about speechless over that fact, so the pressure is on to put the house in order and be in an entertaining frame of mind.  We want to make a good impression, lol.



So that's the week ahead.  No matter how busy we are, we'll want to eat just the same.

Sweet and Sour Chicken, Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Chilled Grapes

Tuna Pasta Salad, Crisp Crackers, Individual Apple Cobblers

Mushrooms Newburg over Toast Points, Roasted Asparagus, Sliced Tomatoes

Mini Meatloaves, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Coleslaw, Corn Muffins

Hamburger Pizza, Green Salad, Fig Bars

Stuffed Baked Potatoes, Iceberg Wedges with Thousand Island dressing, Strawberry Shortcakes

Grilled Burgers, Buns, Lettuce and Tomato, Chips, Corn on Cob, Brownies

No comments: