Please Note...




Foolish on my part, but in a moment of inattention last night, I sent out the Diary post for the week.  I could have recalled it and updated through Friday but I decided to just let it stand as published.   I'm trying to cram in a little bit extra housework and get my hands in dirt with plants and while it's all taken in bursts and odd moments, I'm finding that the little bit extra feels like a LOT extra.  

So I'm going to take the rest of the week off from the blog.  I'll see you all with a fresh post on Saturday or Sunday evening.  I know you all understand that my current life season is both highly rewarding and taxing all at the same time.  

Have a grand rest of the week...and I'll see you again in a few days!   

4 comments:

Donna said...

We'll see you then!

Karla said...

Good for you! Hope you have a great time and get some refreshment for your mind, soul, body and spirit!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!
That’s exactly how I’m feeling right about now.
Just yesterday, finally, cleared out and closed on my dad’s house.
Enjoy your down time (such as it is).
Much love,
Tracey
XoX

Chef Owings said...

Catch you when you get back... Right there with you