A Book Review: The Time Garden by Daria Song






The Time Garden by Daria Song is a beautiful book.  


Adult coloring books are vastly popular just now and can be found nearly everywhere.  I loved coloring as a child and was curious.  When I found this book, I thought I'd give it a try.

I anxiously awaited this book...and waited and waited.  It was so popular that demand exceeded supply.  Once I received it, I could see why it was so popular.  First, it has a beautiful book jacket.  The weight of the paper used in the book itself is wonderful. Not only is The Time Garden beautifully illustrated, just awaiting the inspiration I feel to color the pictures in, it tells a story.  That is a bonus.  I've enjoyed it doubly as I color in the pictures.

I plan to purchase two more of these as gifts.

I received this book from Blogging for Books in consideration for a review.

3 comments:

Janell in Georgia said...

I have printed some free pages. But this book looks beautiful. I may need to ask for it for Christmas. I also would love a set of Prismacolor pencils.

Stephanie said...

Maybe some of the pictures will end up in frames? That would be a simple, frugal way to change up your décor.

Karla said...

I've been wanting to get an adult coloring book! It's funny because as a young mother of toddlers, I kept a set of crayons and coloring book for myself because I still loved coloring!