Drawing Winner

 



Oh My Goodness!  I have been so busy I completely forgot all about the drawing for the MFK Fisher book.  I do apologize to those of you who took the time to comment.  

I've written out names and numbered them and used a random number generator to pull the winner.  I had six entries and I listed each name and assigned it a number. I used Calculator.net to choose the winner.


FRANCES MOSELEY!  You've won!  contact me at teaccheney@gmail.com and give me your address.  I'll try to get the book in the mail to you next week.

4 comments:

Frances Moseley said...

Good Morning, Terri,

I just sent an email with my address. I am excited to win this book. Hope you have a blessed weekend. We are finally getting some good rain in Mississippi.
Frances

Debbi said...

Congratulations Frances.

Donna said...

Congratulations to Frances!

Chef Owings said...

Congratulations to Frances.
I have a Hoosier cabinet, missing the grinder but I love that cabinet.