Weekend Reading




Brenda posts a new spiritual post each Sunday.  These words spoke to me from her post this last Sunday "What I learned is that sometimes there is a winter in our life when we can't see ahead at all.  The winds of adversity are sharp and bitterly cold and we can have hope only because we know His character.  We may think we are falling apart but instead He is just molding us and shaping us into even stronger vessels, shining us up in the process for the Father."

I confess it's been a long week and I'm not sure just who shared this post, but I think it might have been Anita at Far Above Rubies.  Or perhaps it was Dee at Life With Dee.  However, it's good information and whoever shared is certainly deserving of thanks.  How to properly set a table.

And my dear Virginia share these two videos for Qijong (pronounced Chi-gong), a gentler form of exercise.  I plan to try this myself.  Find the videos here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K-0JpiJu-o and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ9qM6G6l6g

I know this is very short this week but I haven't had time yet to catch up with reading.  I'm afraid this might be my pattern for May so do bear with me.

No comments:

Thrifty Thursday: Try Harder